Museum of decorative-applied arts
Museum decorative-aplied arts
The Located museum decorative-aplied arts to Salt lane house 13. In this side nearest station metro Chernyshevskaya , from it possible
to get already on bus number 46 or on taxi minibus , number 46, 76.
At desire possible
to call up (812) 273-3258, remember that office hours museum 11:00-17:00, except monday and voskreseniya.
At school of the drawing created the museum Decorative-aplied arts , has occurred this event in 1878. The Founder given enlightenment of the institute was a baron A. shtiglic
was an excellent bank employees, he understood and was known on trade operation and market. Many named him the King Piterskoy exchanges. But money and banks this work, but art raged for showers baron. They collected the pictures and gave the money on good work.
Museum for shtiglic
a was important and he on his development before the last its day spent very greater amounts of the money. With each profitable deal interesting linen appeared in museum, collection constantly grew and spread. Since time museum exposure became very big and did not fit in conducted common-room. It Was solved to create the new building and have buit by him in Hydrocloric lane for three years on outline architect R. Gedike and A. Krakau.
The first ruler who has the school was a famous architect M. Mesmaher, he happened to managed for long 18 years by technical drawing school which was amused baron shtiglic
. M. Mesmaher worked the architect, but at free time managed school, combining so to speak pleasing with useful. Just itself Mesmaher has designed the building for Museum next to with the main building school. It was buildings for a long 11 years, but in 1896 it already was in working order. The Museum in it just and has moved in this time. That who was known on architecture considered the building built for museum best creation on Peter not only, but also in comparison with buildings of the similar plan on the whole Evrope.
Building reminds the palace and constructions to distant Venice, noted period approximately 16 ages, this period of the dawning of the motion neorenesans. The Building beautiful and is executed ideal. On given subjects possible
to sing the songs, but certainly better most go and all properly rassmotreti.
Museum really very big, on given time in collections of the order 30 thousand units keeping though before revolution was much more. The Big part rare linen has got in common-rooms of the Hermitage. Later museum renamed as museum under artistic-industrial school im. V. P. Muhinoy.
On given time whole street floor buildings is returned under exposure museum. In museum possible
to see work and designer and artist created in field of the aplied arts. Probably the most interesting that possible
to see this regular exhibitions of the jewels in museum.